Thursday, May 2, 2013

And the snow continues...

After four days of temperatures in the 70s, the weather changed dramatically yesterday and it started snowing again. Ten inches of snow at 7 a.m. this morning and still snowing. By 9:30 a.m., some areas had reported 12 to 15 inches of snow. Winter storm warning in effect through 7 p.m. this evening.
When I got up this morning, the first thing I did was brush snow off the bird feeders and shovel snow away from under them so the birds could get at the seed on the ground. While I was doing this, a Robin alighted on my back for a few seconds and then dropped to the ground. I was wearing a green fleece jacket so perhaps the Robin mistook me for a patch of green grass.

.

1 comment:

  1. You folks got the brunt of the storm...this time:-) We lucked out with only a couple inches.

    You having a robin landing you, now that is coooooll!

    RL

    ReplyDelete