Friday, April 15, 2016

30 Days of Biking - Day 15, NW Wisconsin = Superb road riding

My ride today started in Seeley, from the Sawmill Saloon. I rode to Redbery Books in Cable via quiet back roads to deliver tickets for the Supper Club film to be shown at the Park Center on May 7. While in Cable I stopped by the Chequamegon Fat Tire office to say hi to Gary Crandall.
Then I rode two miles south to Art Market 63, the co-op artist gallery where I'm a member. The gallery is getting a fresh look to be ready for the summer season and Girl's Night Out on April 27.
After a meeting at the gallery, as the sun was close to setting, I rode back to Seeley the way I had come, with only a single car passing by on my chosen route. I saw three deer along the way. Northwest Wisconsin has some superb road riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment