Wednesday, April 20, 2016

30 Days of Biking - Day 20

I did two rides today - one in the morning with the "Wednesday" group, a wonderful group of folks who get together every Wednesday throughout the year to either bike, hike or ski.
We rode out of Seeley on two roads I hadn't ridden before - Northern Lights and Seeley Fire Road. They were delightful and representative of the quiet backroads we enjoy in this area.
I rode with Mike in the afternoon and, for the first time this year, we rode up Highline Drive to Cty K and then took Cty K back to Cty E.  We stopped at the gazebo overlooking Lake Windigo.
I test rode the Fuji Team Pro that Mike recently built up with parts he took off his Wilier. The Fuji rode beautifully and felt very light and responsive. I wore my recently acquired (a gift from Mike) Wisconsin jersey made by Free Spirit Wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment