Tuesday, April 15, 2014

30 Days of Biking (DOB) - Day 15, Week 3

I was quite chilled on my ride home yesterday after sugar maple tapping. I was riding into a headwind a good part of the way and had to don my buff to try and keep an icecream headache at bay. With similar temperatures, today's ride was a short and simple one on the Marin 7-speed commuter/utility bike:
A trip to the post office to mail tax forms (why mail them early when you owe money).
A ride to the Park Theater Performing Arts Center where I volunteer.
And then a ride home.
Bright and sunny but still below average temps for this time of year.
Hayward Lake still has ice on it.
I don't think much ice will be melting this week.
So what will tomorrow bring? Another winter storm is in the forecast, with 7 to 10 inches of snow predicted, beginning tomorrow morning and continuing into Thursday morning. I may need to take the fat bike for a spin...


No comments:

Post a Comment